The Endless Possibilities Of Mother Nature
Join Our Patreon Page for 1on1 help and free genetics
Let’s talk fantastic fungi and mental health and how they go hand-in-hand
Life with bipolar ADHD and many other learning and health disabilities is an everyday struggle in itself, it’s a job if you will. It first starts with understanding the symptoms of bipolar, triggers, and different actions and moods created by being in a manic state, a depressive state or a manic-depressive state. My first-time doing mushrooms was at the age of 13.
It’s not that I was looking for a way out it’s that I was looking for a manageable way to cope heal and maintain myself. and this became my passion from the very early age understanding how hard life was going to be with bipolar and mental illness.
Mushrooms for me or not about how can I grow the coolest one or the biggest one it’s truly about finding helping and sharing what one works for the different stages that you can experience with mental health. Were focused on how different strains can help.
My biggest turn on to mushrooms and mycology was the lack of side effects that come with using mushrooms for mental health.
As mentioned before from a very early age I was diagnosed with bipolar and many other complications. having to take seven medication ‘s twice a day doing bloodwork every two weeks to make sure that the medication ‘s that you’re. taking to help you are not killing you.
I had to do bloodwork to test my thyroid my liver and my overall organ function as some of the medication ‘s that are supposed to help you. can really hurt you. Mushrooms don’t have any of these side effects. and mother nature will never put you through anything that you cannot handle.
And it’s not just about psilocybin containing magic mushrooms. Gourmet medicinal mushrooms such as lion’s mane, Reishi and turkey tail along with many others have many benefits that can help as well. Your diet plays a massive role. in your mental health. A diet for me consists of your food intake whether you drink alcohol or not it’s the music that you listen to it’s the people that you hang around.
One’s diet mean many things but to me it’s you’re over all state of being health, wellness and everyday influences.
Where it all Begins
Now being able to mix different species without having to do months of work in genetic isolation using agar has started to save us a lot of time in our discoveries and research, it is still in the works and doesn’t have the wanted outcome Every time. but just as business will always work faster than the government. we have always had a passion for finding newer creative and innovative ways to get things done.
Understanding that it’s the consistency and not the amount taken that will truly have the best long-term effects is where it all starts. This is also using Mushrooms to treat things like PTSD and what I would call basic depression are very different.
From what we found in the people that we work with when it comes to treating things. like non-chronic depression and PTSD it’s sometimes only one major dose and experience guided by a professional that can allow you to do a 180. Allowing you to live your best happiest healthiest life. Mental health is something that is forever it’s a non-curable disease that is like a roller coaster of ups and downs and needs constant maintenance to run smoothly.
For me it’s a routine it’s waking up on a set schedule getting everything done like taking care of animal’s laundry basic chores before you get your workday started. it’s dosing in very small amounts one or two times a day consistently throughout the week and taking two days off. These two days are time for your mind to heal you to reflect and continue to mush on in the best way possible for you.
Everyone is different. everyone’s body chemistry is different every single person who deals with mental health like I do experiences it most of the time in a similar way but it’s always different. This is what keeps us going and continuing to want to share the knowledge and help other like-minded enthusiast like us. At this time, we’re continuing to look for funding to be able to continue our research and eventually open up healing and education centers where people can learn to grow and all the benefits of both medicinal and gourmet mushrooms and life in general.
OUR FUTURE GOALS AND PLANS FOR FULLSEND!
- Be able to offer one on one guides and group experiences.
- Raise enough funds to be able to buy land in the San Juan national forest.
- Almost every place I have ever lived in the United States lax beneficial communities for people who deal with mental health. There are always mental hospitals, but they’re never beneficial or offer support groups where people who deal with the same thing can truly connect and share their story without being judged or recorded preeminently. Sometimes this route can affect One’s life negatively.
- At the moment if you admit yourself into a mental institution or ever have to go into any kind of hold for mental health it is documented and put onto a permanent record. This can unfortunately affect everything from your jobs to educational facilities denying you and a lot of other really harmful things that people should not have to deal with just because of something that they were born with and needed assistance with at one point or another. We all have bad days some are just worse than Others.
- We’d like to be able to hire multiple professional staff members from mycologists to microbiologists like-minded psychologists and other alternative healing professionals to help us survive and thrive in this business to come.
Everybody has to start somewhere whether you’re starting a business or living with mental health it’s all about taking the time to understand yourself your surroundings and the best way for you to survive and thrive this is something that we can help with through nothing but mother nature and providing a community of people who deal with similar things in their everyday life. Mush Love and Happy Growing to all.
Follow Us On Instagram
Shop – Learn – Grow | Fullsend OrgaNicks Mycology Home | Fullsend OrgaNicks