Myco Punch™️ Biopsy Tissue Tool made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum and is the easiest fastest most effective way to take sterile, tissue samples to transfer to agar without furthering the risk of contamination.
Myco Punch – Mycology Biopsy Tissue Tool!
More about This Myco Punch – Mycology Biopsy Tissue Tool!
This Myco Punch – Mycology Biopsy Tissue Tool! Made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum and is the easiest fastest most effective way to take sterile, tissue samples to transfer to agar without furthering the risk of contamination.
This Myco Punch – Mycology Biopsy Tissue Tool is Extremely easy to use. Made by Fullsend OrgaNicks LLC. This automatic tool takes less than 30 seconds to take a sample and transfer to agar.
The Myco Punch™️ has an automatic dispensing button, so you don’t have to handle Mushrooms tissue during the transfer process. With a simple press of a button, same as a pen, the sharpened stainless-steel blade pops out, ready to rock.
The Myco Punch Name and Functions are owned by Fullsend OrgaNicks LLc. You can view our Patent as we have multiples on this product for multiple uses. View Our Trademark Click Here!
Once you have your sample, the side button is pressed dispensing your biopsied Mycelium, the perfect amount every time!
- Anodized Aluminum housing
- Stainless Steel Curved blade (you will never have to sharpen these)
- Stainless Steel inserts to prevent rust and contamination
- Gold or Silver Options (Silver by request only)
- Automatic Despencer at the push of a button
- Takes less than 30 seconds to use clean and put away
- This is the best Mushroom Tool on the market!!
- MYCO PUNCH -fso- TM 2023
What is a Myco Punch ?
Myco Punch™️ usage and care instructions:
Using your brand new Myco Punch-
- Get a feel for how your new punch works press down on the top of the punch just like a pen once you have the perfect amount of tissue, hit the button found on the top side of your punch ( silver button) press this to dispense your tissue onto agar or your study culture.
- It’s best to use this product inside of a sterile environment or SAB (still air box)
- We offer a start to finish how to use video on our website in the product description. Scan the QR code ate the bottom of this page to view the description and product tutorial video.
CARING FOR YOUR MYCO PUNCH™️
- Use a water or hose to remove any remaining tissue or substrate.
- After a good washing it’s best to spray it down with isopropyl alcohol and let it air dry. Do not put in the box until completely dry.
- Keep this Myco Punch in a cool dark place. Organic natural lubricants in the internal mechanics of this product: dark temperatures will help your punch last for years as it’s made of stainless steel and treated metals and coated in an anodized finish.
Punching The Perfect Sample:
Spray your mushroom or lightly wipe it with isopropyl alcohol. Release the punch plunger and take a sample from inside the mushroom stalk. Press, twist and pull out. Once you have your sample dispense the tissue into age lc or grain depending on your skill level and wait for results.
Follow The Myco Punch Page Here:
2023 | FSO LLC
|10 × 6 × 2 in
2 week supply, 4 week supply, 6 week supply
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.