Collection of Data
Fullsend OrgaNicks may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Region, Browser Type, Device Type etc.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain services available on the Site. These may include (a) sending us an email message from the Site; (b) signing up for promotional offers on our Site. To wit, we will use this information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to the services you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal information or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
Fullsend OrgaNicks does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Fullsend OrgaNicks may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Fullsend OrgaNicks, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Fullsend OrgaNicks may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Fullsend OrgaNicks or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Fullsend OrgaNicks; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Fullsend OrgaNicks, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Fullsend OrgaNicks. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of services, to maintain quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of Fullsend OrgaNicks website.
Security of your Personal Information
Fullsend OrgaNicks secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Fullsend OrgaNicks uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen
Fullsend OrgaNicks does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of eighteen, you are not permitted to use this website.
From time to time, Fullsend OrgaNicks may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Fullsend OrgaNicks, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the unsubscribe button.
Changes to this Statement
Fullsend OrgaNicks welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Fullsend OrgaNicks has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Fullsend OrgaNicks at: