Yellow Oyster Liquid Culture has numerous health benefits such as boosting your immune system, lowering blood pressure, regulating cholesterol, strong bones, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-cancer properties, and cardiovascular health.
Fullsend Gourmet Yellow Oyster Liquid Culture
More about Yellow Oyster Liquid Culture
Also known as Pleurotus citrinopileatus or the the golden oyster mushroom, is an edible gilled fungus. Native to eastern Russia, northern China, and Japan, the golden oyster mushroom is very closely related to P. cornucopiae of Europe.
Taste & Cooking: One of our most beautiful oyster species, this warm weather strain is VERY FRAGILE when mature. They resemble a bouquet of beautiful yellow flowers, smell like fresh watermelon, and taste like roasted cashews when you saute them in oil!
8 Health Benefits:
- Immune System Support: The beta-glucans in oyster mushrooms make them one of the best foods on the planet for protecting your immune system against short- and long-term illnesses. Unlike some foods that either stimulate or repress the immune system, mushrooms balance it. Plus, oyster mushrooms are loaded with other antioxidants to help prevent free radical damage and oxidative stress so your immune system can defend itself against aging.
- Lowering Blood Pressure: Your body needs nutrients like vitamin D to regulate blood pressure levels. Did you know that most people who live in cold climates are deficient in vitamin D? One study found that dietary mushrooms like oysters reduced blood pressure in rats with spontaneous or unexplained high blood pressure.
- Regulating Cholesterol: Since mushrooms like oysters have a savory flavor and no cholesterol, they’re a great substitute for meat in many sautéed dishes. One study also found that consuming oyster mushrooms reduced triglycerides and cholesterol levels in diabetic patients (as well as high blood sugar levels).
- Building Strong Bones: Oyster mushrooms have plenty of important nutrients for building strong bones. Specifically, vitamin D and magnesium. While most people focus on calcium, your body also needs vitamin D and magnesium to process calcium and store it in your bones.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The beta-glucans and antioxidants in oyster mushrooms make it a great food for lowering inflammation. Some research shows that beyond beta-glucans, some of the oyster’s anti-inflammatory properties come from a unique and somewhat unknown amino acid called ergothioneine. According to the research, ergothioneine lowers “systemic” inflammation across the entire body which often contributes to diseases like dementia and diabetes.
- Anti-Cancer Properties: The beta-glucans in mushrooms like oysters function as potent antioxidants that may protect the body against cancer. One study found that oyster mushrooms have the potential to be effective for certain types of cancer cells.
- Cardiovascular: Ergothioneine is also an excellent amino acid for protecting the heart because it prevents the buildup of plaque. Perhaps this is also why oyster mushrooms are able to lower cholesterol levels.
- Neurodegenerative Defense: Finally, the amino acid ergothioneine is a cytoprotectant. In other words, it protects cells against oxidative stress and free radical damage. That’s why mushrooms like oysters have the potential for defending against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and dementia.
Spores are for microscopy purposes only. Please shake before use on microscopy slides. Spore syringes are 12ML, filled with 10ML spore solution. Thus preventing the plunger of the syringe from disconnecting. In the instance that the liquid expands from freezing and hot weather.
FAQ: I can’t see spores, does that mean there are none?
When you are viewing a clear spore solution it can actually contain thousands of microscopic spores. Properly mixed spore syringes will be clump free. You will not be able to easily see the spores inside with eyes alone.
At Fullsend OrgaNicks, we use a magnetic stir plate and stir bar to disperse the spores equally within the solution. You may sometimes see spores with the naked eye. Under a microscope, you would see all of the unseen spores floating around.
A clear or more transparent solution will still have thousands of spores and when you use it. Some vendors will go as far as coal in their spore solutions to give the appearance of more spores.
HOT TEMPS AND SHIPPING PLEASE READ
IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN. All of Fullsend OrgaNicks spores and liquid cultures are 100% viable. Every syringe is issue free. You are responsible if your spores or liquid culture are in a hot mailbox all day.
Please be mindful of the times you order and how long your order sits in the heat for.
If you would like your order faster, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
we offer THERMAL BUBBLE MAILERS for extra protection not as a guarantee!
|10 × 6 × 2 in
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.