More about Blue Meanie Mushrooms (Keeper’s OG Culture)
This Blue Meanie Mushrooms (Keeper’s OG Culture) was created and rebranded by a mycologist known as “The Keeper,” this specimen has been the cause of much confusion in the mycology world.
All Cultures and Microscopy supplies are for Taxonomy, Microscopy and Study purposes ONLY! We will not provide any growing help or advice and do not condone to the growth of any active products.
Blue Meanie produces thick stems with medium to large caps that are often golden brown at the center and fade to white around the edges. originated in southeastern Australia. It’s name is derived from the vivid blue bruising which appears when the fruiting body is touched.
The Keeps OG LOVES
- Climate: Subtropical
- Strain Origin: Southeastern Australia
- Cap: 50+ mm in diameter, convex to broadly convex to plane at maturity. Reddish cinnamon brown maturing to golden brown to light yellow. Surface dry with pronounced and persistent remnants of universal veil on cap (spots). Flesh white soon bruising bluish green.
- Stem: 125+ mm in length, yellowish white. Flesh bruising bluish green where injured. Persistent membranous annulus (ring) from partial veil that becomes dusted with purple brown spores at maturity.
- Gills: Attachment adnate to adnexed. Grayish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming nearly black in maturity.
- Spores: Dark purplish brown, subellipsoid on 4-spored basidia
The Blue Meanie strain is thought to have originated in Southeastern Australia from the Psilocybe cubensis species. It gets its name from blue bruising which occurs wherever the body is impacted. Its visual characteristics include medium/large fruiting bodies with thick, dense stalks and a golden caramel to tan, often white speckled cap. Blue Meanie is also a common name for Panneolus cyanscens (a different mushroom species).
This is our most potent psilocybin mushroom study culture and why we have now brought it to Fullsends main site. We do not advise taking this strain of mushroom if it is your first-time using psilocybin.
The experience of magic mushrooms is something that can change your life. Whether you are an avid user of magic mushrooms or curious to try them for the first time, it is necessary to find a magic mushroom supplier that you can trust. By doing this, you give yourself the gift of peace of mind, knowing exactly where your magic mushrooms came from and the environment in which they flourished.
As a result, our magic mushrooms have become something that excites even those of us who have been skeptical about embracing the fantastic powers that nature has given us in these tiny mushrooms.
Is Blue Meanie Mushrooms (Keeper’s OG Culture)legal?
Psilocybin-containing mushrooms are illegal to cultivate and consume in the U.S. In most countries, psilocybin is listed as a Schedule I drug with no accepted medical use.
There are some countries where psilocybin is legal, such as the Netherlands (truffles), Brazil, the British Virgin Islands, and Jamaca and we will soon have retreats in Florida and southwest Colorado near the end of 2024-25.
EFFECTS OF Blue Meanie (Keeper’s OG) SUPER STRENGTH
The effects of psilocybin-containing mushrooms depend on many factors, such as dose, set and setting, preparation, and consumption methods. Therefore it is hard to tell what effects are specific to which species.
A thread on Shroomery.org documented people’s experiences cultivating and sampling the species.
We’ve only just scratched the surface when it comes to profiling the chemical constituents of psilocybin-producing mushrooms, as evidenced by the recent detection of beta-carboline compounds in trace amounts and the recently discovered presence of various alkaloids such as baeocystin, norbaeocystin, and aeruginascin. .
One study concluded that the “varied cocktail of tryptamines (serotonergic hallucinogens) in wild mushrooms could influence the medicinal effect.” Another fresh-off-the-presses research study stated that the “P. cubensis metabolome possibly contains thousands of uncharacterized compounds, at least some of which may be bioactive,” and that “our understanding of the chemical diversity of these mushrooms is largely incomplete.”
Spores are for microscopy purposes only. Please shake before use on microscopy slides. Spore syringes are 12ML, filled with 10ML spore solution. Thus, preventing the plunger of the syringe from breaking. In the instance that the liquid expands from freezing and hot weather.
FAQ: I can’t see spores, does that mean there are none? Golden Teacher Mushroom Genetics
When you are viewing a clear spore solution it can actually contain thousands of microscopic spores. Properly mixed spore syringes will be clump free. You will not be able to easily see the spores inside with eyes alone.
At Fullsend OrgaNicks, we use a magnet stir plate and stir bar to mix the spores equally within the solution. You may sometimes see spores with the naked eye. Under a microscope, you would see all of the unseen spores floating around.
A clear solution will still have thousands of spores and when you use it. Some vendors will go as far as coal in their spore solutions to give the appearance of more spores.
HOT TEMPS AND SHIPPING PLEASE READ
All of Fullsend OrgaNicks spores and liquid cultures are 100% viable. Every syringe is issue free. You are responsible if your spores or liquid culture are in a hot mailbox all day.
Please be mindful of the times you order and how long your order sits in the heat for.
If you would like your order faster, please contact us and we would be happy to help.
we offer THERMAL BUBBLE MAILERS for extra protection not as a guarantee!
Expect The Best!
- Everything is hand handmade to order down to the stickers.
- We guarantee our genetics and stick to small batches to continue to maintain and improve the genetics every round.
- All genetics are made fresh monthly tested biweekly to guarantee viability, strength, and longevity for your success and journey.
- Discrete world wide shipping
- 25 years of customer experience
- 30+ years of combined experience between a team of four to bring you the best every-time.
- We take you on a step by step journey not only being able to provide you with some of the most sought after mushroom grow kits down to our how to videos that will also show you start to finish product usage along with every single way to modify your kit if needed.
- We offer classes and 1 On 1 assistances. Please reach out via our chat bot for more information.
Disclaimer: Psilocybin -Blue Meanie Mushrooms (Keeper’s OG Culture) is a largely illegal substance, and we do not encourage or condone its use where it is against the law. However, we accept that illicit drug use occurs and believe that offering responsible harm reduction information is imperative to keeping people safe. For that reason, this document is designed to enhance the safety of those who decide to use these substances.